Kurs stacjonarny czy online
1. His wife ____ pregnant.
2. Wales __ a part of Ireland.
3. Jake is ___ .
4. My brother is ___ bus driver.
5. ___ 7 students in the classroom.
6. Roxane ___ horror films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk now. I ___ .
8. He ___ at the party last Saturday.
9. I ___ the party last night.
10. ___ a drink? No, thanks.
11. The circus is coming to our town ___ one week.
12. My bathroom is ___ than your living room.
13. The computer is very old. We’re going ___ a new one soon.
14. Chris is a vegetarian. He ___ meat.
15. There aren’t ___ trains late at night.
16. The aquapark is ___ the supermarket.
17. It's hopeless. There are ___ things we can do about it .
18. They ___ along the river when it started to rain.
19. ___ been in a cave before?
20. We’ve been together ___ many years.
21. You ___ pay for the snacks. They're on the house.
22. Mary sings ___ anyone else I know.
23. Ian was ill last week and he ___ go out.
24. These are the souvenirs ___ I bought on holiday.
25. They’ll go out if it ___ at the weekend.
26. She doesn’t eat chips now, but she ___ a lot when she was young.
27. This holiday resort ___ by lots of skiers during the winter
28. Who ___ this poem? It’s beautiful!
29. How about ___ swimming together tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ___ me the way to the city centre, please?
31. So, you promise you ___ as soon as you've finished repairing your bike
32. He wasn’t interested in the performance very much. ___ .
33. Take a warm sweater and a jacket, ___ you might get very cold in the mountains.
34. ___ this great book for 5 hours now and I can’t wait to see what happens in the end.
35. We won’t catch the train ___ we leave home now! Hurry up!
36. If I hadn’t listened to your stupid advice, we ___ in this mess now.
37. Do you approve___ same-sex marriages?
38. If people avoid ___ taxes they should be punished.
39. Was it the Vikings___ America?
40. What they like more than anything else ___ in the mountains
41. She ___ for her cat for two days when she finally gave up.
42. You may not like the sweltering heat here, but you’ll have to ___.
43. It’s very cold and you should ___ on a warm jacket.
44. Paul will look ___ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
45. She ___ a lot of her free time to work.
46. Hello, this is Michael. Can I ___ to Joe, please?
47. I don't think it’s very difficult to ___ debt nowadays.
48. There's no time to waste! Let’s get ___!
49. She told them ___ she heard the news.
50. I don't have any ___ baggage.
51. Malaria is ___ by the female anopheles mosquito.
52. Would you ever consider _______ someone from another country?
53. My client was denied ___ to her medical history.
54. The police never found the ____ who had stolen Mike's car.
55. Unfortunately, even innocent people sometimes ___ guilty.
56. I'd be grateful if you could ___ the opinion before we submit it to the court.
57. He would never ___stealing, no matter how poor he was.
58. Do you know anybody who is ___with money ?
59. I'm slightly ___whether the whole thing is going to work.
60. The punch was deemed ___and the fighter was disqualified.
61. Her attempts at art are ___of those of an angry child.
62. The parties failed to ____ the agreement they had reached.
63. She bears a _____resemblance to his first wife.
64. She experienced a sort of ____ in her fortunes in her thirties.
65. I suggest you ____ complaining and pull yourself together.
66. They should be in _____. They are a danger to ____ .
67. It's incredible that the new director ____want to hand in his notice already.
68. Without further ___, let's proceed to the presentation of the results.